Title: Customer Service Representatives
Location: Main Location
We are seeking full time highly organized self-starters to not only maintain but increase our current customer base.
As a Freight Brokerage Customer Service Representative, you will have daily contact with customers, quote freight rates, book shipments, track and trace shipments, schedule pickup and delivery appointments, inform customers of delivery issues and pick up times, and other general office duties.
Major Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Be the first contact for customers, shippers and receivers.
- Procure shipments from the customer and schedule pickup and delivery appointments.
- Setting a price for the freight in order to best service the customer.
- Track shipments to ensure all load requirements are met.
- Understand the changing market from weekly to hourly in order for all shipments to be moved in a timely manner.
- Proficient verbal and written communications skills
- Superior customer service with excellent telephone skills.
- Must possess the aptitude to plan, organize, prioritize and manage multiple tasks, and have a positive attitude.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office programs, including Excel and Word software.
- Competitive Salary
- Full Health Insurance packages
- Paid Vacation
- Fast-paced professional office environment with casual dress code